What delicious home-cooked meal would you like to request from your personal chef today? Name your desired recipe and allow one of the professional personal chefs from Salted Chef prepare it in your own kitchen. One of the must-try meals that you should consider from our long list of mouth-watering menu is the smothered chicken breasts. This meal takes 5 minutes to prepare, 30 minutes to cook, and ready for serving in 35 minutes. This meal cooks in one skillet.
Professionals at Salted Chef can prepare any meal and make sure that it will suit your preferences. They can make your choice-meal affordable and simple. Smothered chicken breasts may be a common recipe but the variety of this meal can be seen and tasted.
If you want to do something different for your chicken, try smothered chicken breasts. The combination of salty bacon and sweet onions will excite your taste buds. This simple yet delicious meal has affordable ingredients that are commonly found in most kitchens. Never be afraid to add lemon pepper if you want it to be flavorful.
This meal is also ideal for special occasions since preparing it is quick and easy, inexpensive, and it has excellent flavors. They say that you can never go wrong with bacon. How much more when added with caramelized onion? Add your favorite side dish and enjoy the recipe.
This recipe makes 4 servings.
How to cook it:
- 1. Sprinkle the chicken breasts with salt and lemon-pepper.
- 2. Heat oil in the skillet in medium fire/heat.
- 3. Cook the chicken breasts for 13 – 15 minutes until the meat in the center of the breasts are no longer pink. When done, remove the chicken breasts and keep them warm.
- 4. Cook the bacon strips for about 10 minutes until they are evenly brown, then, place them on paper towels.
- 5. For about 5 minutes, cook and stir the onion and brown sugar in reserved 2 tablespoons drippings.
- 6. Place 2 bacon strips on each chicken breast halves, top each with caramelized onion, and sprinkle with Colby-Monterey Jack cheese.
Salted Chef offers professional personal chef service in various locations. You can visit the website and check if your area is included. You can always enjoy home-cooked meals in your own place no matter how busy you are. Your dietary needs will be considered in every meal that you request. To start a healthy and easy life with us, you can contact us via email, phone call, or filling our online form. You can get the contact details when you visit our website. Next, schedule your meal by sending an email of recipe of your choice or you can use the website to add a meal to your cart.